Whistle Hill Studios – Ukulele Intermediate Workshops
WHEN: 2nd week of school holidays and 3rd week of January school holidays.
Weekend workshops and midweek workshops available by appointment.
COST: Afternoon classes cost $35 each session. Participants wishing to book all 5 afternoon classes will receive a discount and pay only $140 for the 5 classes.
These classes teach different elements of Ukulele playing and how to accompany yourself singing songs.
You will learn:
- Different strumming patterns and techniques.
- Chords, chord families and keys – the secret to playing and singing songs easily with friends and family or just for a Ukearound.
- How to play Ukulele blues style, rock and roll or sound like a harp
- Songs – learn songs including I’m Yours, Tip Toe through the Tulips and Somewhere Over the Rainbow Uke style.
- Reading Tab and finger style technique.
Intermediate classes are held in the afternoon and limited in number. They are not suited to absolute beginners.
Morning class participants may be able to enrol in afternoon classes depending on the morning progress and availability.
email firstname.lastname@example.org and book a place.
Minimum number of 6 required for class to proceed.
See my Blogspot for more details Whistle Hill Studios Blogsite
[dopbsp id=”12″ lang=”en”]